What can Datawoj do for your organisation?
- Expertise and experience in the fields of social research and consultation to inform customer insight.
- Analysing data to identify and compare key trends i.e. over time, geographical area or customer segments.
- Communication of valuable insight through best practice data visualisation systems and techniques.
- Interpretation of your data insights into actionable business intelligence to make your organisation more efficient and effective.
Who is Datawoj Ltd for?
Businesses and organisations who wish to operate more efficiently and effectively through evidence based decision making. For example:
The public sector:
- Local authorities for example, with reduced resources and increasing demand for services, needs to target resources efficiently on a place based or customer level. Research and insight into customer needs and wants can help predict future levels of demand and effect positive behaviour change.
The private sector:
- Businesses need to understand the relationship between how their business operates and their customers’ behaviour. Data visualisation can help identify key trends and evaluate impact in order to improve business performance and remain competitive.
The voluntary sector:
- Community and voluntary organisations with a low resource base needs to demonstrate social return on investment. Data visualisation can help evaluate successful project outputs and outcomes.
How can Datawoj add value to your organisation?
Insight and intelligence helps businesses and organisations make better evidence based decisions. This helps them to be more efficient and effective leading to improved business performance.
Some of the ways I can help your organisation achieve insight through research, analysis and data visualisation include for example;
Identify and act on emerging trends faster:
- Visualising important correlations between datasets helps identify relationships and patterns between operational and business activities. This can help organisations to identify changes in customer behaviours and market conditions and respond to new business opportunities.
- Customer research and data analysis can help organisations to attain a deep dive into customer sentiment. This can reveal emerging customer demand as well as opportunities to target services.
Easy understanding of information:
- Human eyes are able to grasp information more easily through visual imagery than static text or tables. Data visualisation allows connections to be made between data in order to gain quick access to business and customer insights which are brought to the surface.
Engaging your target audience:
- Data visualisation can focus attention onto key trends through framing insights in compelling visual narratives.