The objective of most data visualisation projects is to analyse and explore data in order to identify some interesting trends, which can then be communicated as valuable insight to a wider audience.
- How to focus your audience’s attention in your data visualisations?
- Showing what is possible for data visualisation – a Tableau proof of concept
- Visually analysing the answers to why?
- Highlighting data trends with interactive visualisations
- Visualising American sleep patterns over time – but can we trust the data?